Thursday, May 13, 2010

Daily Darling 5/13

Photobucket

Today, Zo-Bear is wearing a fuchsia floral print button-down Ralph Lauren dress with adorable ruffles down the front, and of course, matching ruffled bloomers- hand-me-downs from 4-year-old cousin Riley. On her legs are some comfy ivory colored cotton tights with a few flowers sprinkled in for fun, that I picked up at the annual Jump-A-Thon tag sale at Elliott's school. On her little feet are a pair of cream colored, patent leather Pediped mary-janes, with satin ribbon laced around the ankles. Of course, one of the ribbons is stained pink from a drip of Max's watermelon italian ice landing on it last friday:) And no outfit is complete without a giant flower headband, in my book, so today's headband, custom-designed by me to match her outfit, is a fuchsia crochet headband, accented with a simple 5-inch crystal gerbera daisy in ivory.

1 comment:

  1. I love the purple one it is soo cute and my fave color thanks

    ReplyDelete