Thursday, May 27, 2010

Daily Darling 5/27

Photobucket

Ok, you caught me... Today's headband is a rerun. But I decided I have to stop custom-designing a new one every single day to go with her outfits... The storage alone is an issue! Who knew I would one day struggle with the organization of my 4-month-old's hair accessories?

This sweet little dress is the other one that my MIL picked up at Back on the Rack. I love the soft colors and the old-fashioned style, it's so classic looking.

And who is that spotted, long-necked character Zoe is so happy about? Why, it's Sophie the Giraffe, of course! I don't know why she loves this little teether so much, but she, like millions of other babies out there, finds Sophie's friendly eyes and perky squeak irresistible. It's basically an overpriced dog toy, but hey, if it keeps her busy, it's worth every penny! And after all, it IS made in France.

No comments:

Post a Comment