Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Daily Darling 5/19

Photobucket

Well, you can dress 'em up, but you can't take 'em out- note spit up in corner of mouth. Zoe is a habitual spitter-upper, but I refuse to put bibs on her because I can't stand her cute and painstakingly chosen outfits being covered up... So I just change her clothes 17 times a day, lol. Today's outfit is another warm n' comfy cotton number, because today is another cold and yucky day. It's basically pajamas, but my rule of thumb for dressing babies is, if it doesn't have feet, it isn't pajamas. The hot pink color is so vibrant, it can brighten up any rainy day. Hmmm, I feel like I'm missing something. Oh, right, the enormous mountain of hot pink chiffon strapped to her head, lol. These are what I call "party bows". They just scream "I'm special!" and, the contrast of the cool bluish violet flower against the pink is just striking.

No comments:

Post a Comment