Sunday, May 23, 2010

Daily Darling 5/23

Photobucket

Is anything more darling on a baby girl than a pure white eyelet dress and a little cardigan? And of course, the fact that it's the same color as spit-up is a bonus, too(;
The dress is a hand me down from MJ, it's from the GAP. The cardigan is a Circo from Target thatI bought to go with her Easter dress, and I wish I had more of them... A baby can never have too many cardigans this time of year, especially here in New England, where the temperature can range from the 40's to the 80's within the same week. And ooooh I just love this headband. I have to credit my mother on this one though... She came up with the idea of putting, not one, but three sunflowers on the chocolaty brown crochet headband. Stunning, if I do say so myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment