Monday, June 7, 2010

Daily Darling 6/7

Photobucket

Okay, I know all moms are biased when it comes to their babies, but it's not just me right? Is this little girl not breathtakingly gorgeous? She is actually wearing her Easter dress today... I loved it so much I had to put it on her at least one more time. I can't remember who makes it... it was a last minute TJ Maxx score by my mother-in-law. The floral pattern is so soft and spring-like, and the coordinating stripes make it look so elegant. In fact, the only thing I DON'T like about it is that the two little bows on the front of the straps won't lie flat, no matter how many times I go over them with the iron. Argh. Okay, now ask me how many times I've ironed one of my sons outfits. (Hanging my head in shame.)

No comments:

Post a Comment